We are looking to hire a full-time Helpdesk Engineer. This individual will serve as support for the company’s technical and operational staff. The ideal candidate will be detail oriented and have the ability to work with sensitive data. The position requires having intermediate computer skills, time and project-management skills, attention to details and sense of urgency. The position also requires excellent coordination skills to effectively interact with a small internal team and multiple external bank customers. This individual provides 24X7 technical support over the phone and maintains the smooth operation of the client’s remote deposit capture products. This individual is under the supervision of the Operations Manager.
· Provide remote Level 1-2 support to customers for remote deposit capture products, first point of contact.
· Troubleshoot and repair ACH and X9 file formats using PowerShell and SQL Queries.
· Read, understand, and troubleshoot PowerShell scripts.
· Manage the transfers of files via FTP.
· Provide full desktop, mobile device, and admin support for internal staff.
· Perform web application update testing and document bugs appropriately.
· Solve problems by utilizing training, knowledge, tools, and analytical skills while on call or processing a case
· Create, record, and resolve incoming requests for service.
· Document and maintain detail history of service tickets from start to finish.
· Answer queue calls on a regular basis.
· Provide a high degree of customer satisfaction, technical expertise, accuracy, and timeliness.
· Alert management to recurring problems and large-scale issues.
· Respond to questions from callers; remotely assist clients with technology problems.
· Other duties as assigned by the Manager of Help Desk.
ONE YEAR CRITICAL SUCCESS FACTORS
Focusing on Action and Outcomes
Acting with Honor and Character